NOTE: Kindly go through all the details and guidelines carefully. We don’t accept guest posts, if they are not in accordance with our guidelines, also it may take up to 24 hours for your guest post(s) to get published.
We are open to guest posting to accept multiple categories related to our blog niche ( refer blog topics below). You will get 1 do-follow backlinks to your site/blog homepage.
Topics Allowed for Guest Posting:
Home improvement – business – Finance – Insurance, Real Estate – Education – Technology – Travel – Fashion – Reviews – Blogging Tips – Internet marketing – Gadgets – Social Media – Web designing & App Development – Digital Marketing – Health Tips
What you will get?
• Exposure on this blog.
• Traffic/readers to your site/blog.
• Your content will be shared on our social media profiles.
Guest Posting guidelines:
1. The article must be original and it should not be published anywhere else before.
2. The article must be related to our blog niche & informative.
3. If the submitted article has been published here, the same article should not be published anywhere else. I found somewhere else, it will be immediately removed from this blog.
4. The article must be at least 800 to 1000 words.
5. The article should contain at least 1 image. Image(s) used should not be copyrighted and if used under creative commons, then the image(s) should be properly credited. And if you use a copyrighted image(s), then kindly provide the proper source.
6. Use WordPress SEO (Yoast) section and fill out the complete SEO details effectively while submitting the post(s).
7. Your submitted post should be properly formatted. You should use H1/H2 tags for main headings and H3/H4 tags for subheadings in the post body. If the post is long then you must divide the post into short paragraphs and use bullet points to make the post easier to read.
Here are Some Major Benefits of Guest Blogging:
1. You can create quality backlinks.
2. You can build your online influence.
3. You can increase traffic to your site/blog.
4. You will get to know more like-minded bloggers.
5. You will get more exposure in the blogosphere.
When the post has been published, it’s your responsibility to reply to comments and answer to questions if any. A blog without interaction is like a static page that is filled with information. Hence, interaction is important to keep the blog engaging, and replying to comments is a great way to achieve engagement on the blog. It’s not just that you should reply to all the comments posted, but at least reply to insightful/valuable/meaningful comments to make the blog engaging.
Note: If you can’t accomplish this task, then kindly DO NOT submit your guest post(s).
How to Submit a Guest Post?
If you have read our guest posting guidelines and if you are really interested to write for us, then you can directly email us on. (email@example.com)
Your articles will live before the payment Process. So after posting your article, you need to pay via Paytm, Google Pay, PayPal & Net Banking.
Have any queries/questions/suggestions? You can use the below contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org