Los Angeles is a vibrant and thriving city in California. It attracts a large number of immigrants, which makes it one of the most culturally diverse states with people from about 140 countries residing here. The county continues to welcome many immigrants every year and the reasons people choose to move to Los Angeles over other cities vary.
Reasons for the Rising immigrant Population in Los Angeles:
- Real estate: Affluent Chinese citizens have invested roughly 16% of their assets in foreign lands including Los Angeles. Los Angeles being a popular hotspot is one of the places that has attracted Chinese investors and they invest about $1B every year on real estate as a result of which the economy is booming in Los Angeles.
- Prosperous lifestyle of immigrants: Many immigrants hold high school diplomas whereas 41% are PhD holders. Immigrants have built a successful career here and enjoy a prosperous lifestyle.
- Immigrant’s role in GDP: One third of Los Angeles’ population comprises immigrants and they contribute to 43% GDP. Their spending power is high which is promising for others considering immigration.
- Employment opportunities: The booming economy has thrown open job opportunities and immigrants use this to their advantage. The economic growth is expected to increase further.
- Effectiveness of civic migrant infrastructure: Los Angeles is more welcoming towards newcomers and offers excellent civic migrant infrastructure. The high naturalization rate is proof that Los Angeles encourages immigration.
Legal Help for immigrants in Los Angeles:
US immigration law is quite complex and people and LA immigrants seek professional legal help with any immigration issues. The extensive paperwork involved can be overwhelming to even native speakers of English which makes it all the more difficult for immigrants whose first language isn’t English.
Hiring an immigration lawyer to guide you through every step of the legal process helps you avoid costly mistakes. If you are looking for a reputable immigration lawyer in Los Angeles, contact Goldstein Immigration Lawyers. They are the top-rated immigration lawyer firms in the county with over 15 years of experience.
Their skilled team has an excellent track record of winning even complicated cases. Schedule a free consultation with them and sort out your difficult situation. Immigration lawyers help immigrants understand their rights and communicate with immigration authorities on behalf of them. The common scenarios that call for the help of immigration lawyer are:
- Denial of immigration application: Lawyer determines why your application was denied and lets you know about future acceptance possibilities.
- Applicant has committed a crime: Immigration lawyers have in-depth understanding of how criminal and immigration laws overlap.
- Applicant has a medical condition: People with certain communicable medical conditions are denied entry.
- Long waiting time after applying for immigration: An attorney helps to expedite the process.
- Applicant’s employer is assisting with the VISA process: Lawyer makes sure employers are fulfilling their obligations.
- Any sort of immigration issues: Immigration lawyers assist in dealing with any immigration issue that requires legal guidance.
Choose a reputed and experienced immigration attorney for legal help. Wade through the legal process stress-free.