An employee can request for goods or services from a person or department in a company that is behind the purchase made. Once the request has been approved, one will have to submit a purchase order to any person who is supplying the goods or services. Citizens of West Bengal initially had to make do with standardized formats of the requisition. This requisition was in hard copy form and sometimes proved difficult to get. However, this is now a thing of the past since they can use e-Requisition filling service in Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website (https://wbregistration.gov.in website).
With the e-Requisition form, citizens of West Bengal can now get details about the item requested, the location of delivery and the request date. To do this successfully, you will have to open wbregistration.gov.in or banglarbhumi website and access e-Requisition form filling service. Below is a step by step explanation on how to use e-Requisition form filling service in https://wbregistration.gov.in website.
How to Fill E-Requisition Form Service in WB registration website
- On the search bar of your browser, enter https://wbregistration.gov.in. This is the official link for accessing West Bengal Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website. Hit the enter button on your keyboard after filling in this information.
- Once in the homepage of this website, click on “e-Requisition Form Filling” service option. This option can be clearly seen from the “Registration of Deed” menu.
- You will automatically be redirected to a new page on the site from where you must read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Read and Proceed” button after going through every information. This action will take you to the “Applicant and Transaction” information page of West Bengal Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website.
- You will then have to fill in the applicant details including Applicant Status, telephone number and mobile number. Other additional details include name, state, district, Thana, pin and Email ID.
- Next, fill in the proposed transaction details together with property to be transacted details.
- You will also have to enter the details of a current deed by selecting the options that suit your land. Select “None” if your land is not in any category that has been mentioned.
- Finally, click on “the Submit” button to submit the details that you have just entered. This action will direct you to a new page on the site.
- In this new page, you will have to fill in the sellers details. These details include name, PAN/GIR Number, Religion and Citizenship. You will also have to enter additional details like Country, police station, telephone number and date of execution. Click on ‘save’ once you enter every detail.
- A dialogue box will appear requesting you to add another option. Click on “No” if there is no other detail.
- You will then have to enter “Buyer and Identifier” details correctly in the spaces set aside for this information. Click on “Save” once you do this.
- Enter the land details after which you should click on “Save” button.
- Finally, select the registration office where the deed will be administered and click on “Generate Query No.” option. Make sure that you save your query number.
- Click on “Print e-Assessment Slip” to print the details. You will now have successfully filled in the e-Requisition form.