As there are so many banquet halls options available in Hyderabad, finding the perfect banquet hall in Hyderabad for your dream wedding will not be an easy task. But worry not, WMG is there to help you out. We have given down below the list of important things that you need to keep in mind while searching for the perfect banquet hall. So without further ado, please have a look!
- Space Capacity – It is one of the most important things to keep in mind when you start looking for your perfect wedding hall as different banquet halls in Hyderabad have different space capacities. Some wedding halls are more suitable for small intimate weddings while there are other big wedding halls in Hyderabad with a space capacity of more than 1000 people. These are more suitable if you are planning to have a grand Indian wedding. Therefore, we suggest couples to first finalise the wedding guest list and then start looking for your wedding banquet hall accordingly. Also, keep in mind that the floating and seating capacity of banquet halls are different. So, always check with management before booking.
- Services – This is also a very important criteria to find the perfect wedding hall in Hyderabad as different banquet halls offer different services. So, we suggest you should make a list of services you needed and then shortlist the banquet hall providing all those services. Also, some marriage halls in Hyderabad have a policy to allow outside vendors. So, in that case you can hire the outside vendors for different services needed like decor, catering, DJ, etc. But make sure to check and confirm with the banquet halls’s staff beforehand. There are some banquet halls in Hyderabad that provide only space on a rental basis. Also, in that case you can take help from outside vendors as well.
- Accessibility – You should shortlist the banquet hall in Hyderabad on the basis of accessibility as well. Because the location of the marriage hall should be easily accessible from the roads, railway stations and airports. So, your wedding guests can easily reach there without any discomfort. Also, we recommend you check up with the banquet hall’s staff whether facilities like valet parking and pick/drop facility are available or not. It will be helpful in case wedding guests are coming from outstation.
- Charges and taxes – This is one of the major criteria to select the perfect banquet hall in Hyderabad. Usually, marriage halls in Hyderabad charge on a per plate basis. The pricing includes charges for all the services offered but taxes are charged separately. So, we suggest you first decide your budget and then shortlist the banquet hall accordingly. Also, make sure to ask for the total cost breakup in writing. This will help you in case any overhead or extra charges are applicable.
- Restrictions & Policies – Some of the banquet halls have certain restrictions like they have no alcohol policy or have timing restrictions for DJs. Therefore, we advise you to check and confirm whether your shortlisted banquet hall has any such restrictions or not before finalising. Also, different banquet halls have different policies especially regarding payment and refund. Therefore, make sure to check the same beforehand.