Summary: Are you facing problem in accessing your Outlook Calendar from Microsoft O365 and facing problems? If your answer is yes then, no need to take any tension we will be discussing simple, easy and reliable methods to import Outlook Calendar from PST to Office 365.
As the innovation is increasing bit by bit, it is as yet a major challenge for clients to move Outlook Calendar to Outlook Online. Undoubtedly, Microsoft Outlook is one of the generally utilized platforms. It is utilized in both small and big organizations to meet the business prerequisites. In any case, the notoriety of Office 365 is likewise unavoidable. It thinks of such a large number of helpful applications, which are particularly recognizable among clients like PowerPoint, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and so on. Hence, sometimes users may wish to migrate the Outlook Calendar from MS Outlook to Office 365.
Let us take an example:
“I am utilizing the free office 365 cloud-based email and calendar. I need to import an outlook calendar that I have saved as a .pst file. Is this conceivable? If someone provides me guidelines or point me in the correct way?”
As we have seen above, it is not simple to execute the whole task. So that’s why we are bringing some relevant ways for the above issue. Before that let us see more explanations behind the migration.
Main Aspects to Add Outlook Calendar to O365
- Boost employee productivity & enhance communication
- To streamline IT tasks
- Versatility and adaptability
- Vigorous security/consistency
- Keeps business agile and powerful collaboration
- Less Time Consuming
Methods to Migrate Outlook Calendar to Office 365
The whole process to migrate Outlook 2007/ 2010/ 2013 calendar to MS Office 365 is explained under two steps:
Step 1: Export calendar from Outlook
- Open calendar in Outlook Application, and select the calendar you need to export it
- Hit File >> save the calendar
- In the file name section, you can either use the default name or enter a new name for the iCalendar file
- Now, you will get the summary report showing the data range, calendar name and detail level against the More options. If the report is correct, then follow step no. 7, otherwise go with point no.5
- Click on More options >>then, Data Range Arrow, and select the limit of calendar you want to include in iCalendar file. Furthermore, you can directly choose to Specify dates to fill a required data range
Note: If you are choosing a long time-period or Whole calendar, it will produce a heavy iCalendar file, that might take a long time in process of creation
- Now, hit on Detail arrow and choose the limit of details
- Hit on Ok Button >> Save
- If you get a blank Calendar, then you will get a pop-up window to cancel for saving the iCalendar file
Step 2: Import Calendar to Office 365
- Sign in to your MS Office 365 account, where you need to transfer or migrate the Outlook calendars
- Under Calendar option, hit Add Calendar >> from file
- Next, choose the iCalendar file that you have migrated from Outlook account. Then, store the selected file by clicking the Save option
- Now, you can easily access the Outlook calendars from your O365 account under calendars section
Tip: If you want to move Calendar into Office 365, then you take the help of Office 365 Import software. It is a quick and easy technique to import Outlook calendar from PST file to Office 365 account without any data loss.
Features of Office 365 Import Utility
- Import multiple Outlook PST files to Office 365
- Migrate complete PST file such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks to MS O365 account
- Provides Include folder option to migrate specific folder
- It offers customization filters like data filter, incremental import, Include/Exclude Deleted and Sent items folder etc.
- For uploading Multiple PST files to Office 365 provides Add files, Add Folder & Add CSV
- It allows moving selective items using Selected Category feature
- It supports all Outlook and Windows versions
The gratefulness and affirmation that Office 365 is getting have now turned out to be one of the significant purposes for its huge use in organizations. Accordingly, numerous Microsoft Outlook clients wish to add their Calendars to Microsoft Office 365. In the above article, we have talked about a few techniques to import Outlook 2007,2010,2013 Calendar from PST to Office 365 account. Presently, it will not be the more big problem for clients to execute the task.