As everyone knows, the internet is a great source and is a good platform for any kind of present-day business. With the help of the internet, there is a chance for any business to achieve potential growth. In the present scenario, internet marketing is gaining popularity among various business, many entrepreneurs are looking to open a web page for their official needs. And when you think of hosting a web page obviously you do a little search about the web hosting services around you. With an increasing number of web pages, there are different types of web hosting and shared hosting is one among the types commonly used the major number of people. Well, let see in detail what is shared hosting and how it is beneficial for business owners everything you came to understand clearly after completing this article. The Internet is very vital for every business especially to promote and success in your business.
As every living in the technology world, most of present-day youths and professionals are seeking internet service for each and everything. Due to its various features of convenience and flexibility, it becomes essential to create a website for building customers and so easily increase income and make more profit to your business. Once you plan to start a website, first you should think of what type of web hosting to choose for building a website. However, there are several options. Shared, VPS and dedicated are mainly used hosting methods.
Introduction about website hosting services:
In recent days one can find web hosting services with little effort because numerous web hosting services are available due to its gaining importance. Web hosting service provides a website which is visible to all, here the web hosting experts will do virtual platform on the internet. To create own a website it should have space on the internet through processing by the web hosting professionals in order to make the website able to see by the visitors. Through the server machine, web hosting will do such functions according to user commands, inputs, and requests are able to do process various functions and make it visible through the website on screen. If you want the server dedicated or shared depends upon requirement web hosting will provide as per needs.
Having a website in the modern internet age is a little bit daunting but still, it’s vital for the success of a business. Shared web hosting is exactly the best choice if you are looking to create a professional website but doesn’t require much space or memory to store information. In shared hosting, the website user can have group advantages, security systems, and technical operations, all these comes under affordable prices that exactly suits the expectations of all business needs for various ranges of business.
Generally shared web hosting allows a user to go with a wide range of plans, from that user can choose as per the size of business. In addition to that shared web hosting assures you that advanced technology everything will be up to date with effectiveness. There is no need for the website owner to break his head if the website is down. Let’s see in detail why shared hosting is better than dedicated hosting.
Dedicated server hosting for beginners:
Dedicated server hosting is one step forward from all ends compared to shared web hosting. If you use the dedicated server hosting you have a wide range of benefits but still it expensive to compare to another hosting. Here the flexibility is complete with ease for the clients because they are the only customers using that server and so you have the entire control of the server while using the administrative process. The only reason is here the clients is one and only administer and control the webserver by self, because you are using dedicated server hosting.
- Every individual and business owners look in for cost-effective in every step, shared hosting is quite affordable with numerous features so perfectly match the needs of every customer.
- Convenience is an additional special feature included in the shared hosting method, here the customer is not forced to manage the technical systems in the server. Usually, maintenance of webpage, up to date can be done by technical professionals so owners have less stress under maintaining the page.
- Flexibility in customizing is add on feature of shared web hosting, the content of a website can be customized according to clients requirement at any time, thus makes an impression as they own website and do as they wish.
- Speed or accessibility of the website is very efficient in shared hosting, it depends upon the server space assigned to the client.
- The technical support provided by the professionals of shared hosting service is completely free of cost, moreover to this customer support is effective because 24/7 customer service is available.
- The client doesn’t require much skill about server administration regarding maintaining a website, thus the shared web hosting technicians provide solutions and keeps updated.
However there are always cons for every system, one should understand both the pros and cons before you choose to go with it. Now you can see some disadvantages of shared hosting which the users need to understand about it.
Cons of shared hosting:
- Only limited resources, since many users are sharing the same server, so sometimes it will be little tough to insist all majority of sources under one server.
- Due to limited space obviously it affects other websites by slowing the speed of access, in some times it may lead to colliding on the sites available in the internet.
- Security is essential for all business systems, though shared hosting has major drawback due to its poor security systems which are not acceptable for a highly confidential or huge level business.
- Clients for expecting huge database requirements shared hosting is difficult to provide enough space on a server for building an e-commerce website.
- Yet another feature that is not acceptable in shared hosting is lack of stagnant protocol, very often in changing the protocol IP, makes the user more confusing especially during transactions increases high risks.